On December 1, 2019, Injury Management Organization, Inc. launched our IMO E-Intelemed Connect Program. What you can expect:
- Timely consultation with doctor – diagnosis, medical guidance, pharmaceutical prescriptions.
- Early intervention for non-emergency injuries, leading to faster recovery, return to work and reduced costs.
- Convenient to injured employees reluctant to enter crowded clinics for fear of viral infections, and reduces their time away from work.
- Telemedicine providers are just a phone call away and some offer services 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Injured employees see and speak with a medical professional through any device that has a web cam and internet connection: smart phone, laptop, desktop, I-Pad or tablet.
It’s that easy!
IMO E-Intelemed – Telephonic Case Management (TCM)
- Early intervention (E-Intelemed – TCM): medical-only non-network cases – Occupational, Liability & Casualty, Group Health.
- Three-point contact, triage, quality medical care, evidence-based guidelines for treating doctors and specialists
- Proven best-practices, cost containment, provider accountability, quality medical care, early return to work.
- TCM works with injured employee, navigates the medical team through “E-Intelemed Connect” services
- Available for non-network, network or nonsubscribers.
First Report of Injury and Triage (FRIT)
- Simultaneous early intervention and First Report-of-Injury process
- Any claim-type, triage via 1-877-742-4477, ext 157, access available 24/7, tailored to client’s preferences
- Streamlined intake for completing and submitting the First Report-of- Injury
- Collaborative medical triage to coordinate the first medical contact
- Coordinate referrals to appropriate treating provider, in-network or out-of-network