Medical Bill Review
Ahead of the curve.
An experienced Medical Bill Review (MBR) team translates into maximum cost savings. Our MBR Department consists of review analysts, quality assurance specialists, jurisdictional experts and licensed nurses.
Through customized programs, the IMO MBR process captures results through:
- Application of state fee schedules and mandated rules
- Identification of improper billing practices
- Integration of utilization review decisions
- Detection of duplicate provider billing
- Pharmacy bill review and management
- Capability to manage network relationships
- Electronic medical interface with pre-screen nurse review.
Additional benefits provided to ensure best return:
- Paperless / Web-based Application and Numerous Quality Assurance Measures and Controls
- Automated Provider Payment File and Customized Management Reports
- Online Access to Bill Review Information and Automated Rules Engine
- Enhanced EDI Interfaces with all Appropriate Parties
- Scanning Workflows to Incorporate Bill Images, Medical Reports and EOBs
- Compliance with State EDI Reporting, EOB Approval Process